Try Out the 2015 R1 Meter Simulator & Learn About the Bike's Electronics and Its Features
Simulator Usage Tips (must-read)
- Before attempting to use the Simulator, read these bullet points, and to become familiar with the meter functions watch the Tutorial videos found in the upper right corner of the Simulator web page.
- You may choose to view the Simulator on your desktop computer. However, use of a tablet will provide the best experience.
- The Tutorial videos contain no audio, so pay close attention to the text presented to you, and let each video play in its entirety.
- While viewing a Tutorial video, the Simulator functionality is not available for use.
- Certain functionality is not contained in the Simulator, i.e. data logging, maintenance information, wallpaper, etc.
- We hope you enjoy learning about the R1's revolutionary electronics package and gain a good understanding of it.
Notice: Simulator may not perfectly reflect operation of vehicle under normal conditions. Features shown may vary according to model. The standard YZF-R1 model does not come with the Electronic Racing Suspension Package.